Help Desk Engineer
Troubleshoot information technology issues, including software, hardware, and networking. Install and update desktops, laptops, PDAs, peripherals, networks, and related software.
- Answer incoming support request via phone and email
- Monitor status of servers, network appliances, and nightly jobs
- Troubleshoot network connectivity problems
- Set up and support email clients/protocols
- Address Virus/Malware infections
- Utilize remote connectivity software for support
- Assist clients with network sharing and permission issues
- Research issues with workstations and servers
- Respond to monitoring alerts for offline services
- Other troubleshooting activities as needed
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field or equivalent training and experience. The position requires strong problem solving and communication skills and knowledge of desktop computers, operating systems and applications. One year’s experience in a technology or service-related field is required.
Ideal candidate has great troubleshooting and people skills with previous IT support or help desk experience. Must be able to troubleshoot problems effectively over the phone, and support a broad range of hardware and software. Must be self-motivated and able to learn new technologies. Must be experienced with current Windows operating systems. Mac and Unix are a plus.
SystemArchitecture.NET offers an exciting and fast-paced environment, team-oriented
atmosphere, and a competitive benefits package. Interested applicants, should email a resume
with a cover letter outlining your experience and salary requirements:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer